The Blockify theme provides a base color palette which handles the color styles of every element and block on your site. Changing the default colors can be done in a few clicks from the Site Editor. Follow the steps outlined below or watch the video walkthrough.
- From your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to Appearance > Editor
- Click on the Styles icon in the top right corner
- Click the Colors tab
- Click the three dots ⋮ under Solid and then click Edit Colors
- All of the theme color palette colors are now available to edit
- Customize the color palette to your liking and click Save Changes
Watch the video walkthrough below for further information: