Here are the basic steps for installing the Blockify plugin:
- Log in to your WordPress website and go to the Plugins section of your dashboard.
- Click on the “Add New” button to add a new plugin to your website.
- In the search box, type in “blockify” and press enter to search for the plugin.
- Once you find the blockify plugin, click on the “Install Now” button to install it on your website.
- After the plugin is installed, click on the “Activate” button to activate the plugin and make it available for use on your website.
- Once the plugin is activated, you can access the plugin’s settings and options while editing any post or page or from the Site Editor.
- From there, you can customize the plugin’s settings and options to your liking, and use the additional block settings and theme design/customization options that the plugin provides.
That’s it! These are the basic steps for installing the Blockify plugin on your WordPress website. If you run into any issues or have any questions, you can always contact support for help.